Escrow Services For 1031 Exchanges
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your 1031 Exchange real estate transaction. Our 1031 Exchange escrow service is designed to give Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, and all parties involved confidence that no property, money, or documents will change hands until all agreed-upon terms have been met.
A 1031 Exchange is a special type of real estate transaction that allows a real estate Owner the defer or reduce the capital gains tax on the proceeds of the real estate sold. The proceeds from the sale of the real estate are held in escrow by a tax deferred exchange company after closing. The Seller must identify a similar property for a like-kind exchange as permitted by the IRS. There are very strict guidelines the Seller must adhere to in order to comply with the requirements of a 1031 Exchange.
You can feel confident the skilled team at Stonegate Escrow Inc. can process your 1031 Exchange escrow to ensure a smooth, streamlined transaction. We protect the interests of both parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Ordering title search, payoff statements, and other necessary documents
- Instructing Title Company to record documents – Grand Deed / Deed of Trust
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the subject property
Stonegate Escrow Inc. 1031 Exchange escrow services will ensure that every requirement is met by each party involved to provide an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed-upon written terms until the 1031 Exchange sale is complete.