Escrow Services For Refinance – Residential
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your residential refinance transaction. Our residential refinance escrow service is designed to give all parties involved confidence that no money or documents will change hands until all agreed-upon terms have been met.
Refinancing involves paying off an existing loan with the proceeds of a new loan. Many Homeowners use refinancing to get lower interest rates, lower their monthly costs, cash out equity in their home, or to take advantage of other benefits. Just as in buying a home, a residential refinance involves working with the Title Company to ensure the title continues to be clear, the property is free of any liens, unpaid loans, or back taxes since the original mortgage was issued.
We protect the interests of all parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Ordering title search, payoff statements, and other necessary documents
- Instructing Title Company to record documents – Grand Deed / Deed of Trust
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the subject property
Stonegate Escrow Inc. residential refinance escrow services will ensure that every requirement is met to provide an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed-upon written terms until the residential refinance is complete.