Escrow Services For REO (Real Estate Owned)
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your REO transaction. Our REO Escrow service is designed to give Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, and all parties involved confidence that no property, money, or documents will change hands until all agreed-upon terms have been met.
An REO (Real Estate Owned) property is one in which the Lender or bank takes control of it, as in a foreclosure. These properties are typically sold at a discount in comparison to market value. The nuances and intricacies of an REO property require a specialized approach. Stonegate Escrow Inc. can professionally navigate your REO transaction with a streamlined, simplified transaction to close as quickly as possible.
We protect the interests of both parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Ordering title search, payoff statements, and other necessary documents
- Instructing Title Company to record documents – Grand Deed / Deed of Trust
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the subject property
Stonegate Escrow Inc. REO escrow services will ensure that every requirement is met by each party involved to provide an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed-upon written terms until the REO sale is complete.