Escrow Services For Trust Sales
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your trust sale transaction. Our trust escrow service is designed to give all parties involved confidence that no property, money, or documents will change hands until all agreed-upon terms have been bet.
A trust is an agreement that allows a third party to hold the assets on behalf of one or more beneficiaries. Individuals and companies create trusts to prevent assets from going into probate after someone dies. Trusts are an important estate planning tool.
We protect the interests of all parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Ordering title search, payoff statements, and other necessary documents
- Instructing Title Company to record documents – Grand Deed / Deed of Trust
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the trust
Stonegate Escrow Inc. provides trust escrow services to ensure that every requirement is met by each party involved in an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed upon written terms until the trust sale is complete.