Escrow Services For Bulk Sales
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your Bulk Sale. A Bulk Sale is a process of handling the sale of a business rather than real property. Therefore, the escrow process of a Bulk Sale requires a knowledgeable Escrow Officer that is highly versed in this area of expertise.
The Bulk Sale Code contained in the Uniform Commerical Code of California governs the bulk sale business escrow process. Our escrow professionals will ensure that all guidelines are strictly adhered to during the bulk sale escrow process.
We protect the interests of all parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Publishing and filing Notice to Creditors and other applicable documents
- Requesting State and County Lien Searches
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the bulk sale
Stonegate Escrow Inc. bulk sale escrow services will ensure that every requirement is met by each party involved to provide an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed upon written terms and closes escrow when the Buyer takes possession.