Escrow Services For Short Sales
Short sale real estate transactions occur when the sale price is less than the balance owed on the property mortgage. The Lender determines if the property can be sold for less than the amount owed by the Borrower. Homeowners will damage their credit, but far less than a foreclosure. The Lender benefits by avoiding a costly, time-consuming foreclosure process.
Our professional escrow officers can help you navigate and understand the requirements of this particular type of transaction to ensure a successful close. Stonegate Escrow can provide both the Homeowner and Lender the confidence their transaction will close on schedule.
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your short sale transaction. Our escrow service is designed to give Buyers, Sellers, Lenders, and all parties involved confidence that no property, money, or documents will change hands until all agreed-upon terms have been met.
We protect the interests of both parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Ordering title search, payoff statements, and other necessary documents
- Instructing Title Company to record documents – Grand Deed / Deed of Trust
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the subject property
Stonegate Escrow Inc. short sale escrow services will ensure that every requirement is met by each party involved to provide an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed-upon written terms until the short sale is complete.