Escrow Services For Probate Sales
Stonegate Escrow Inc. is a neutral third party that can facilitate your probate sale transaction. Our probate escrow service is designed to give all parties involved confidence that no property, money, or documents will change hands until all agreed-upon terms have been met.
When someone dies, it’s very common for their estate to go through probate. Probate is a legal process through which any existing will must be proven valid, the property is identified and inventoried, outstanding debts and taxes are paid, and any property is distributed according to the instructions in the will.
It’s important to have an escrow professional assist you in handling the complexities of a probate sale to ensure the transaction is handled correctly and efficiently.
We protect the interests of all parties involved and facilitate the process by:
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Managing funds and documents as provided by escrow instructions
- Ordering title search, payoff statements, and other necessary documents
- Instructing Title Company to record documents – Grand Deed / Deed of Trust
- Closing escrow when all requirements and conditions are met as agreed upon
- Distributing funds and documents as detailed by escrow instructions
- Coordination of Notary Public services
- Complying with all City, State, and federal guidelines as they apply to the probate property
Stonegate Escrow Inc. probate escrow services will ensure that every requirement is met by each party involved to provide an accurate, professional transaction that fulfills all mutually agreed upon written terms until the probate sale is complete.